Info on the Senior Mobile Developer role
Want to get to the next step in your international career? We can support you!
Ubiminds is a GPTW certified, people first company that partners with American software product companies to scale their development footprint. Ubi custom-curates Brazilian top 5% talent for their LATAM strategy, offering a unique combo of staff augmentation and employer-of-record services.
Ubiminds is assisting Try Your Best, an e-commerce and blockchain startup in California to grow its engineering team. The founders are experienced entrepreneurs and come from a successful track record in the technology industry.
Apply now! This is a unique opportunity for you to not only accelerate your international career, but also to grow as a developer.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will be working with an existing API to develop the mobile client from the ground up using React Native. You will help to set the foundation of the company in terms of mobile architecture, working on a product which consists of building a digital ecosystem of brand communities. You’ll have the opportunity to work and contribute with the entire development lifecycle, from jumping into refining acceptance criteria to DevOps.
You will be focused on building the mobile interface of a SaaS application that will allow retail brands to engage customer feedback, track user-generated content, build early champions and coordinate product sample distribution. Expertise in Web3 is not needed but a willingness to learn is!
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- Solid mobile development experience with React Native
- Familiarity with GraphQL to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment, using related tools (CircelCI, GitHub Actions etc.)
- Proficient with modern build strategies, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Understanding of an Agile SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) - Ability to define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk, - and evaluate technical feasibility
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Proven track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Go-getter attitude, with an ability and interest to quickly pick up on needed skills in order to get things done
Perks and Benefits
As a Senior Mobile Developer @Ubiminds, you will:
- Be placed in a product-based company, with the same treatment as their full-time employees.
- Have our full back-office support, from career guidance to HR and concierge services.
- Enjoy our remote-first policy – we are a distributed team, after all.
- Get your own MacBook (none of that "bring your own device" stuff here).
- Have access to growth opportunities with other amazing technology professionals, through tech talks, chapter meetings, and even remote happy hours for tons of fun!
- Improve your English through free lessons with a native English speaker - get to the next level on your communication skills!
- Candidate Referral bonus (promote Ubi to your tech friends, and get paid for it!)
- Miss working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis headquarters is available, whenever you want, with weekly quick massages & tasty snacks, soft drinks, and games.
How our process works
1. Interview with Tech Recruiter (chat about the job opening and your experiences)
2. Client process (this may vary)
3. Offer (yay)