Job Description - Quality Engineer
Info on the Quality Engineer role
Ubiminds is assisting Try Your Best, an e-commerce and blockchain startup in California to grow its engineering team. The founders are experienced entrepreneurs and come from a successful track record in the technology industry.
Apply now! You can accelerate your international career, working with cool technologies and a high level of autonomy and independence!
Try Your Best’s SaaS application will allow retail brands to engage customer feedback, track user-generated content, build early champions and coordinate product sample distribution. As their first Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for creating testing processes and documentation, to ensure the end product is delivered, fully tested and functioning, to Try Your Best’s users.
What you’ll do
You will help to set the foundation of the company in terms of technology, working on a product which consists of building a digital ecosystem of brand communities. You will be focused on communicating with product stakeholders, understanding product requirements, their acceptance criteria, and setting up the entire testing process, defining and executing test plans and test cases.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- People First. We are all about people!
- Challenge yourself. There’s always room for improvement and continuous improvement is in our essence.
- Make it happen. Be ready to take challenges as they come. It’s all about attitude and commitment.
- We’re in this together. We work as a team, we thrive as a team and we evolve as a team.
- Averaging on awesome. We work hard to deliver high-quality services and look forward to exceeding expectations.
- Keep it real. We promise you honesty, transparency, and openness, regardless of the situation.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, filing appropriate defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks focused on JS ecosystem
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing tools and methodologies
- Experience in the creation and automation of software tests
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment, using related tools (CircelCI, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action
- Proven track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Exceptional attention to detail