Info on the Product Owner role
Want to get to the next step in your international career? We can support you!
Ubiminds is a GPTW certified, people first company that partners with American software product companies to scale their development footprint. Ubi custom-curates Brazilian top 5% talent for their LATAM strategy, offering a unique combo of staff augmentation and employer-of-record services.
We're assisting KBRA, a global rating agency established to restore trust in credit ratings and offer accurate and transparent ratings.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to join KBRA’s Product Management team. This role reports to the Senior Director, Group Product Manager. You will actively support the build out and enhancement of their suite of internal KBRA systems and workflows to track and report executive level KPIs.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for understanding the inner-workings of KBRA’s internal systems and workflows throughout the firm. The role is both strategic and tactical and requires strong leadership, collaboration, and product knowledge. You will be relied upon to perform in depth analysis of the current state of their systems, data and workflows to help support the development and execution of work plans to get them to level up their reporting.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- Previous experience as a Product Owner
- Finance, ERP, NetSuite and/or Salesforce experience
- Have solid project management skills as part of coordinating changes.
- Have experience delivering data visualization capabilities (Power BI, Tableau, Click View, or others).
- You can summarize large amounts of data in a clear and concise manner by means of a multitude of ways: digitally, orally and in writing.
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer first mindset.
- Ability to see the business as a customer and translate requirements into technical and data solutions.
- Have excellent written, verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt communication to audience – that will range from senior management, key stakeholders in analytical groups, to technical specialists in the team.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions to better understand the role, products, and overall firm strategy.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate, with a desire to learn and evolve your skillset in the Product Owner space. You are detail oriented, energetic, and a problem solver who finds multiple paths forward by initiating thorough analysis.
Perks and Benefits
As Product Owner @Ubiminds, you:
- Be placed in a product-based company, with the same treatment as their full-time employees.
- Have our full back-office support, from career guidance to HR and concierge services.
- Enjoy our remote-first policy – we are a distributed team, after all.
- Get your own MacBook (none of that "bring your own device" stuff here).
- Have access to growth opportunities with other amazing technology professionals, through tech talks, chapter meetings, and even remote happy hours for tons of fun!
- Improve your English through free lessons with a native English speaker - get to the next level on your communication skills!
- Candidate Referral bonus (promote Ubi to your tech friends, and get paid for it!)
- Miss working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis headquarters is available, whenever you want, with weekly quick massages & tasty snacks, soft drinks, and games
How our process works
- 1. Interview with Tech Recruiter (chat about the job opening and your experiences)
- 2. Client process (this may vary)
- 3. Offer (yay)