Ubiminds is a GPTW certified, people first company that partners with American software product companies to scale their development footprint. Ubi custom-curates Brazilian top 5% talent for their LATAM strategy. The Ubiminds business is MRR-based, and we offer a unique combo of staff augmentation and employer-of-record services.
Challenge 1: Find the best of the best software professionals in Brazil
Source, recruit and hire top-performing IT professionals to work remotely for Ubiminds.
- Looking for professionals all over Brazil, with the best tech stacks out there
- Promoting and filling remote job positions in teams spread across the Americas
- Being part of a data-driven recruitment team that values ownership and accountability
- Working in a continuous improvement environment, including automated processes
Challenge 2: Boost the success of our customers (and grow our revenue)
Relate directly with our customers in the United States (mainly in the Tristate Area and Texas):
- Guiding tech leaders and hiring managers during the recruitment and hiring process
- Acting on Customer Success, including negotiations, follow-ups, and assistance
- Supporting the Marketing & Sales team with information and insights
What you’ll do as a Tech Recruiter
Ubiminds is growing at a high speed, and that means we have opportunities for different backgrounds and profiles. Regardless of the position, the bar is high: we work with quality, not quantity. You will find the top 1% of IT professionals and connect them with unique opportunities (senior positions) in companies in the scale-up phase. Depending on your expertise and area of interest, you will do some/all of the below:
- Recruit and screen top performers to work remotely for American companies, from Brazil;
- Work close to American clients, consulting on recruiting, negotiating candidate's profile and skills, conducting the candidate through the interview's sessions, etc;
- Structure and pursue continuous improvement of recruitment process stages, based on metric analysis (Time to Hire, Conversion Rates, NPS and so on);
- Collaborate with Talent Attraction team to develop and implement sourcing and hunting strategies for software development professionals;
- Keep the candidate pipeline active by staying in touch and establishing long-term relationships;
- Help to develop initiatives to improve business processes such as candidate experience, employer branding, employee experience, and retention.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- People First. We are all about people!
- Challenge yourself. There’s always room for improvement and continuous improvement is in our essence.
- Make it happen. Be ready to take challenges as they come. It’s all about attitude and commitment.
- We’re in this together. We work as a team, we thrive as a team and we evolve as a team.
- Averaging on awesome. We work hard to deliver high-quality services and look forward to exceeding expectations.
- Keep it real. We promise you honesty, transparency, and openness, regardless of the situation.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Advanced English communication skills (ability to assess candidates’ English level)
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems.
- LinkedIn Recruiter