Info on the Senior Software Engineer role
Want to get to the next step in your international career? We can support you!
Ubiminds is a GPTW certified, a people-first company that partners with American software product companies to scale their development footprint. Ubi custom-curates Brazilian top 5% talent for their LATAM strategy, offering a unique combo of staff augmentation and employer-of-record services.
We're assisting Olo in their search to find the next Senior Software Engineer in Brazil. Olo is the leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 400 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. They are looking for curious engineers, who are eager to help them develop, scale, and monitor solutions across their platform.
Apply now! You can accelerate your international career, having the opportunity to not only bring your expertise to the table, but to also learn new technologies!
You will work with other stakeholders across the company (engineers, product managers, QA, DevOps and tech lead) to implement new features and fix bugs in the payments system within the Olo platform.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- Backend .NET Development experience, especially with HTTP APIs
- C# is a must-have
- Openness to learning F#
- Experience supporting live environments (Monitoring and observability)
- Experience with distributed development
- Database development experience (MS SQL Server)
- Experience with writing and maintaining test automation
- SOA and microservice experience
Nice to have
- Experience with payment processing (PCI compliance)
- Functional programming experience (F#)
- Great communication skills - you engage in conversations, give and receive well new ideas and feedbacks
- Curiosity - you speak up, ask questions, and engage with different stakeholders not only to understand what is expected of you, but why and what value it will bring to the table
Perks and Benefits
As Senior Software Engineer @Ubiminds, you:
- Be placed in a product-based company, with the same treatment as their full-time employees.
- Have our full back-office support, from career guidance to HR and concierge services.
- Enjoy our remote-first policy – we are a distributed team, after all.
- Get your own MacBook (none of that "bring your own device" stuff here).
- Have access to growth opportunities with other amazing technology professionals, through tech talks, chapter meetings, and even remote happy hours for tons of fun!
- Improve your English through free lessons with a native English speaker - get to the next level on your communication skills!
- Candidate Referral bonus (promote Ubi to your tech friends, and get paid for it!)
- Miss working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis headquarters is available, whenever you want, with weekly quick massages & tasty snacks, soft drinks, and games.
How our process works
- 1. Interview with Tech Recruiter (chat about the job opening and your experiences)
- 2. Client process (this may vary)
- 3. Offer (yay)