Info on the Senior Frontend Engineer role
Healthy Together provides end-to-end COVID-19 response software systems that are being used to support public health officials, emergency response departments, enterprises, and universities in their efforts to slow the spread of Coronavirus and keep residents, employees, and students healthy and safe. In addition to solving for short-term COVID-19 needs, Healthy Together is also investing in long-term sustainability of the health, safety & wellbeing of employees.
What you’ll do as a Senior Frontend Engineer
- You will be working closely with other developers, leaders, VP and CTO, and using new and fresh languages, technologies and methodologies to build a great product that has a very positive social impact.
- You will receive requirements and work with team members to define the problem, potential solutions and successful metrics, work in a dynamic environment, develop coherent solutions
- You will develop a high-quality interface in a scalable fashion
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- People First. We are all about people!
- Challenge yourself. There’s always room for improvement and continuous improvement is in our essence.
- Make it happen. Be ready to take challenges as they come. It’s all about attitude and commitment.
- We’re in this together. We work as a team, we thrive as a team and we evolve as a team.
- Averaging on awesome. We work hard to deliver high-quality services and look forward to exceeding expectations.
- Keep it real. We promise you honesty, transparency, and openness, regardless of the situation.
- Solid professional experience doing Frontend web development.
- Expertise working with a frontend application framework such as Vue or React. You will be using Vue.
- Deep knowledge of CSS and how to style components in a scalable fashion.
- Experience building secure authentication and authorization.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs.
- Driving appropriate caching strategies to optimize performance.
- Ability or previous work experience to contribute with backend tasks. Python is a plus.
- Experience with TDD or tests development, either on unit or integration layers. Jest and Cypress are a major plus.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and functions to ship a great product
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to take highly fuzzy requirements and work with team members to define the problem, potential solutions, and successful metrics
- Ability to deal with rapidly changing requirements and maintain a coherent solution
- Superb communication skills. We need someone who loves talking to people as much as coding/architecting