What you’ll do
- A mix of UI, UX, and visual design
- Conduct research to understand our customer's needs and inform design solutions
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing functionality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, and marketing to create, launch and improve user experiences across the product
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Product Management
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- People First. We are all about people!
- Challenge yourself. There’s always room for improvement and continuous improvement is in our essence.
- Make it happen. Be ready to take challenges as they come. It’s all about attitude and commitment.
- We’re in this together. We work as a team, we thrive as a team and we evolve as a team.
- Averaging on awesome. We work hard to deliver high-quality services and look forward to exceeding expectations.
- Keep it real. We promise you honesty, transparency, and openness, regardless of the situation.
- Solid experience in product design on a consumer web/mobile application
- Experience at high growth and/or viral consumer app
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Ability to be autonomous - you take initiative and ownership of projects while effectively collaborating with cross-functional partners, seeking and providing feedback with a positive sense of curiosity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills