Info on the DevOps Engineer role
Want to get to the next step in your international career? We can support you!
Ubiminds is a GPTW certified, people first company that partners with American software product companies to scale their development footprint. Ubi custom-curates Brazilian top 5% talent for their LATAM strategy, offering a unique combo of staff augmentation and employer-of-record services.
We are assisting ArDrive, a new kind of file storage platform that pairs the Arweave blockchain’s “pay once, store forever” model of decentralized storage with familiar cloud storage application user experiences. Its intuitive interfaces let everyone from dApp developers to everyday consumers upload, download, cryptographically secure, and share their files across platforms and devices.
The ArDrive Core Drivers, are a small, global team operating in a lean-agile way. Their purpose is to support, inspire, and learn from one another while building the best possible platform solutions for permanent file storage.
ArDrive is looking for someone with a passion for innovation to develop, operate and support reliable centralized and decentralized web3 infrastructure.
Be responsible for deploying, operating, and maintaining ArDrive's hosted infrastructure and services, while learning and building new decentralized technologies.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- Advanced/fluent English skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- AWS PaaS (or similar cloud platform) deployment and operations
- Knowledge of SQS, Lambda, RDS, App Load Balancer, IAM, ECS
- Previous experience working with containerization tools like Kubernetes, Docker Hub, etc.
- Knowledge of Git and understanding of release management process and CI/CD using infrastructure automation tools like Terraform.
- Solid background working with Linux server administration, package management, patching and scripting
- Knowledge of Node.JS and GraphQL
- Knowledge of Arweave APIs and system architecture
Perks and Benefits
As a DevOps Engineer at Ubiminds, you:
- Be placed in a product-based company, with the same treatment as their full-time employees.
- Have our full back-office support, from career guidance to HR and concierge services.
- Enjoy our remote-first policy – we are a distributed team, after all.
- Get your own MacBook (none of that "bring your own device" stuff here).
- Have access to growth opportunities with other amazing technology professionals, through tech talks, chapter meetings, and even remote happy hours for tons of fun!
- Improve your English through free lessons with a native English speaker - get to the next level on your communication skills!
- Candidate referral bonus (promote Ubi to your tech friends, and get paid for it!)
- Miss working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis headquarters is available, whenever you want, with weekly quick massages & tasty snacks, soft drinks, and games.
How our process works
- 1. Interview with Tech Recruiter (chat about the job opening and your experiences)
- 2. Client process (this may vary)
- 3. Offer (yay)