Perks & Benefits
As Administrative and Financial Assistant @Ubiminds, you:
- Choose to work remotely or at our office during the week – we are a distributed team, after all.
- Receive benefits – we like to keep staff healthy & well-fed. 😉
- Tasty snacks, soft drinks & booze at our HQ
- Weekly quick massage at our office
- Financial support to take part in conferences, meetups, and relevant events
What you'll do
Ubiminds is a rapidly growing company and we are looking for a person who will be watching closely and executing the routines and processes to support our growth. You will be part of building a team that deals with administrative, financial, accounting, legal, and operational matters regarding Ubiminds' operation. That means you will:
Support accounts payable process:
- Double-check and execute key steps, validating records, updating metrics, proposing improvements, and supporting other stakeholders
- Bridge the communication between internal admin stakeholders and external accounting consulting members, aligning demands and deadlines to support service delivery
Execute activities related to contract creation, review, and maintenance
- Be familiar with our contracts, their formats, and particularities
- Comprehend the main requirements and characteristics for contracts between Ubiminds and its suppliers, and analyze how differences in execution can impact our operation
- Follow deadlines and contract changes, and update internal databases to reflect these changes
- Bridge the communication between internal stakeholders and external legal counsel, aligning demands and deadlines to ensure service delivery
- Be familiar with and contribute to our processes and continuous improvement
- To get off the drawing board ideas and models of data extraction, viewing and delivering, dealing with sources such as spreadsheets, reports, and other support sources.
- Build spreadsheets, charts, and info views to support decision-making.
- Maintenance of current sheets, also applying continuous improvement on them.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- Advanced English communication skills in reading and writing, medium in listening and speaking.
- Analytic skills and expertise in developing and monitoring metrics and indicators.
- Critical thinking and good text interpretation;
- Google Sheets and Excel expertise;
- Prioritizing skills considering short lead times;
- Know how to work on a routine basis schedule;
- Flexibility to deal with continuously evolving scenarios.
- Previous experience with Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Contracts, and/or Business Intelligence;
- Previous experience working on distributed teams model;
- Florianópolis based - at the beginning our interactions are major on-premises;
- Recent conclusion on Management and/or Account Sciences College courses;
- Google Sheets
- Accounting practices
- Legal practices
- Contract making
- English idiom