We’re expanding our Sales and Marketing team and want analytical, empathetic and diligent people to join us. If you’re quick on your feet and are willing to take on the American market, it's time you became an Ubiminder!
Are you ready to build account-based selling in a multi-touch, multi-channel strategy? Help Ubi perfect our Account-Based Sales Development (ABSD) model.
Info on the Account Executive (Insides Sales Rep) role
Ubiminds supports American technology companies to scale their software development operations. We custom-curate Brazilian talent for their nearshore teams. Our business is MRR-based, and we offer a unique combo of staff augmentation and employer-of-record services.
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you'll join our Head of Business Generation to fine-tune our commercial strategies and expand our market share. We expect you to leverage fit data to prioritize outreach and take ownership of your accounts.
What you'll do as an Account Executive at Ubiminds
- We are looking for someone with previous experience working in sales, and fluent/native level English skills. You will:
- Plan, report, and identify new growth opportunities and target accounts.
- Become an authority on Ubiminds' staff augmentation and employer-of-record services to demonstrate and sell value to CTOs, CPOs and COOs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects, clients and partners to continuously build a pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Sales qualify and close incoming leads from client referrals, partner program intros, and inbound marketing.
- Track all opportunity, contact and company details in Hubspot and feed information and insights back to Marketing and Service Delivery teams.
In order to successfully fill the Account Executive position, you will need
- Full English Proficiency for negotiations (Portuguese is a plus)
- Great track record of closing deals and hitting quotas (preferably in related industry)
- Proficiency using internal sales tools such as CRMs (customer relationship management tools)
- 3+ years of experience in complex sales, preferably to C-level executives
- Outbound prospecting experience
- Previous interactions with American tech companies
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle
- International experience (abroad or within Brazil): multinational company, student exchange, au pair work, foreign exchange, AIESEC volunteering
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Get-things-done attitude
- Team player
- Goal-oriented but patient
- Great listener and user of information
- Openness to new processes
- Organizational networker